Thursday 10 December 2009

21 dec 2012

still remember the day when Mr. A wrote that date on the board.
it supposes to be the date where the world ends, according to the Mayan.
i'm surprised how history actually repeats itself, again and again. what we so call advancement in modern world might just be something old fashioned in the past.
if it will really come to an end 3 years later, what should i be doing now?
it never occurs to me that i should treat every tomorrow as THE day, living to the fullest everyday and be blessed to have tomorrow.
somehow, i take things for granted. i hope there is always tomorrow but maybe there isn't any.
if 2012 is the year, will the leaders still consider war as an option?
will the political parties still fight for the same issue over and over again and never want to admit their faults?
will people complain less and care more? will the world be a better place?
i wish it would be but i don't think so.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i dunno the date if I have any choice but we all realise this date by the movie 2012.I ask myself, where will I be?in my country or foreign country?my life will end in a vain if I end my life after 3 years.I still have to experience what my job looks like and enjoy my life.

    will it be true?just like 2000,where everybody was afraid of something,but it didn't happen.so,will this be the same for 2012?

    why people are afraid and start to talk about the end of the day?because of feeling guilty of destroying the Earth?

    ReplyDelete