Thursday 30 July 2009

promoting myself...

ran out of ideas. promoting myself isn't a simply job after all.
so, i start to think, is the statement truly fits me? is it exaggerating? or i actually undersold myself?
how could i ever measure how far should i go, how good should it be? i can only do my best, try to make it the best.
i often think that what do i deserve. pretty much of the time i seem to be confident about everything but actually none if i really consider them.
i think the thing i do best is to convince myself or i would rather say, i hypnotize myself, to do the impossible.
i hope i will succeed in doing this this time, again!

6 comments:

  1. just be yourself!show them what you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. should you need any help with you personal statement let me know ok =) i won't do it. my lovely senior will. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, shan. You do for her lor ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 明明自己就是这么普通
    明明自己就是没有别人好
    明明自己就是没有那能力
    却得一而再地告诉自己
    没有尝试,怎么会知道

    自信?推动力?没有。
    只有自卑和不自量力。=(

    再说我自己啦。纯粹有感而发
    sorry if i make you feel bad..
    din mean to..

    ReplyDelete